Privacy and data policy
- DATA CONTROLLER
As established by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation / GDPR), TARRADELLAS ADVOCATS, trademark with which operates the legal office created and managed by the Lawyer Mr. Josep Tarradellas Garriga, with address in Via Augusta 48-54, 5-6, 08006 Barcelona, Spain; and with NIF 39366455-T will be responsible of the data processing.
Por any doubts related to the data processing; you can contact email@example.com.
- BASIC INFORMATION AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
For further clarification regarding the nature of the information to be provided, please refer to the Legal Notice.
The user undertakes to provide truthful and authenticated information, and so that the information is not erroneous and is up to date he must communicate to Tarradellas Advocats – as soon as possible – any modifications and corrections to their personal data.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5. 1 b) of the General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data of users will be processed for the development and execution of the information and services requested and/or contracted, which include:
- Inquiries made through the contact form on the Web.
- Management of the staff selection process for Tarradellas Advocats.
- Professional, administrative, accounting, and fiscal management of the controller.
- Adequate elaboration of the requested service proposal
- Continuous contact to obtain the necessary information, relevant updates and any contractual obligations that need to be met by Tarradellas Advocats.
- Management of the Web.
- Establishment of contact with Tarradellas Advocats.
- Direct contact with clients to find out how satisfied they are with the provided services.
- Archiving of files.
Regarding the retention period, and as set out in Article 5. 1 e) of the General Data Protection Regulation, the data of the users will remain active and stored in the database for the sufficient time and until the user withdraws the consent granted for the management of personal data. When the data is no longer required for what was originally collected, and when the contractual relationship or the legal requirement for the data to be stored is extinguished or terminated, it will be stored and duly blocked until it is safely destroyed, in compliance with the legally established deadlines.
- RIGHTS AND LEGAL BASIS
Legitimacy with respect to the processing related to the development and execution of the services requested and/or contracted with Tarradellas Advocats originates from the contractual relationship between the parties. For the rest of the data processing, the legal consent given is required. For more information, see the Legal Notice.
Users may exercise their rights of access, use, rectification and deletion of data upon request, in the same way that they may request to withdraw their consent at any time, by appearing at Tarradellas Advocats, Via Augusta 48-54, 5-6, 08 006 Barcelona, Spain, or by email to info@tarradellas-advocats. com, after proving their identity by official document (DNI or similar).
The user will be able to exercise the following rights:
- Access to the personal data that is being collected and processing operations.
- Rectification of any data that is inaccurate.
- Deletion of personal data, in the cases provided for by law.
- To request the limitation of the personal data in the cases determined by law.
- The portability of personal data when the legal basis for processing is a contractual relationship or explicit consent.
- Opposition to the personal data processing in the cases permitted by the regulations.
- To revoke consent, at any time.
The rights referred to above may be exercised – under the terms and conditions provided for in current legislation – at the domicile of Tarradellas Advocats, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application must indicate the right to be exercised and the specific identifying information.
In the event that a satisfactory answer is not received and there’s a wish to make a complaint or obtain more information regarding any of these rights, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency located at C/ Jorge Juan, 6 in Madrid (www.aepd.es) or -where applicable – with the Catalan Data Protection Authority at Carrer del Rosselló, 214 in Barcelona (https://apdcat.gencat.cat/ca/inici).
- COOKIES POLICY
Tarradellas Advocats will only use data storage and retrieval devices (“Cookies”) when the user has previously given his consent, in accordance with current regulations and under the terms and conditions indicated in the Legal Notice.
The types of personal data that are stored and that will be subject to processing by the controller are the following: IP addresses, cookies, and similar technologies. We use our own and third-party cookies to improve the performance of the website and to collect anonymously information that allows us to know the most searched contents. The user can manage and control cookies using the properties of your browser.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the computer of the device with which users are browsing for the purpose of storing data that can be updated and retrieved by the controller, obtaining information about the browsing habits of the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED IN THE WEBNecessary:
- Name: PHPSESSID | Allows session variables to be saved on the web server.
- Name: ^_ga | Google Analytics - Analysis Identifier.
- Name: _ga_0T122V2CXW | Google Analytics - Analysis session status.
UPDATING AND DELETING COOKIES
The user may delete, block, or disable cookies at any time by modifying the settings of his browser, and may refuse the installation of all cookies or only some of them.
- SECURITY MEASURES
Tarradellas Advocats works with the levels of security required by the General Data Protection Regulation at all times, adequate to the nature of the data being processed in each case, without prejudice to the malicious acts of third parties that may exist.
Personal data will only be shared with third parties when expressly authorized or legally permitted. If this is the case, it will be done within the framework of contractually protected relationships, and with security mechanisms appropriate to preserve privacy and data protection, always under the standards of responsibility and confidentiality.